Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Instructional Technology 486 blog! This is a blog that I have to create for class, but one in which I think I will enjoy. Who knows, maybe I will post more than once a week and I will become an actual "blogger." I can't guarantee anything though, so no one get their hopes up. I hope that this class will be one that benefits me personally as well as my future students. I am excited about the idea of using technology in the classroom because I think there are endless possibilities. I know that my classroom will be very much improved with the use of technology. Well thanks for visiting! Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I wish so badly after perusing your blog that you had continued on your quest of tech blogging! This is entertainment gold! Please give us more Chels! Your audience awaits you!!!

    ReplyDelete